Maintenance Area 9 Levee Erosion Repair RM 46.7
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Maintenance Area 9 Levee Erosion Repair RM 46.7
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources (DWR) will be conducting a levee erosion repair project at RM 46.7. The site has existing rock and soil which has slipped away at the water's edge. The proposed repair of this location consists of restoring the levee to its previous slope of 3:1 by replacing ~1,500 cubic yards of soil filled angular rock (riprap) on the eroded site, as well as vegetation removal as needed for access. Construction would occur sometime between August 16th and October 30th, 2011 (or 2012 if State budget constraints cause delay) and should take no more than 10 working days to complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 140
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0383
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involve "repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures or facilities involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination." The project meets the intent of 15301 (d) "rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures…to meet current standards of public health and safety."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.