Santa Ana Valley Pipeline Repair Project, Phase VI
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Santa Ana Valley Pipeline Repair Project, Phase VI
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Santa Ana Valley Pipeline Repair Project consists of the excavation and repair by installation of pre-fabricated steel sleeves into 260 feet of existing pre-stressed concrete pipeline, and the concrete encasement of one (1) 20-foot section of the Santa Ana Valley Pipeline. The repair is needed due to measured overstress on the existing affected pipe sections. Upon completion, the project areas will be restored to their pre-project condition. This project will have no significant adverse environmental impacts, including greenhouse gas emissions or climate change effects. Beneficiaries include users in the vicinity of the repair sites and the State Water Project users in San Bernardino County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Division of Engineering P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Phone : 661 702-1136 x30
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the repairs of the California State Water Project infrastructure to meet safety standards. The location of the facilities will not change and no additional capacity will be added to the pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.