Clark Unit Wetland Restoration Project, US Fish and Wildlife Service
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Clark Unit Wetland Restoration Project, US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to replace old water control risers with new beaver proof flash board risers, remove excess vegetation, and create loafing islands for waterfowl. The total site area is less than 5 acres. The goals of the project are to improve water control and habitat value in the wetland.
- Contact Information
Gut F. Chetelat
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration project under 5 acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.