Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0299-R1, Dam Removal-Channel Restoration and Culvert Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0299-R1, Dam Removal-Channel Restoration and Culvert Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves two encroachments: a) remove and existing dam and restore the affected stream channel to approximate pre-dam conditions and b) install a new 24-inch culvert at an existing road crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves removing an existing dam, reestablishing a natural stream channel and installing a new culvert at an existing stream crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.