Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2011-0023-R1, Kim and Saundra Vanden Plas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2011-0023-R1, Kim and Saundra Vanden Plas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of offset well in and diversion of water from the Trinity River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2091
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install one offset well in the Trinity River for domestic water use, with minor alteration to the streambed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.