Issuance of Lake or Streambed alteration Agreement No. R1-2010-0140, Mr. Jim Nelson, representing James Vineyards
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed alteration Agreement No. R1-2010-0140, Mr. Jim Nelson, representing James Vineyards
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Diversion of water from the Russian River for frost protection and irrigation of vineyards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to operate and maintain an existing water diversion intake with no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.