Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0077-R1, Sequoia Creek Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0077-R1, Sequoia Creek Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove one culvert and replace with a wooden foot bridge, replace one failing wooden culvert and one 18-inch culvert with 36-inch diameter concrete culverts, remove approximately 50 cubic yards of sediment, restore 1/4 acre of riparian habitat, and remove invasive plants.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove or replace failing culverts and all associated fill material, and restore riparian habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.