Well Replacement of Wells 15 and 22
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Well Replacement of Wells 15 and 22
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The City of Woodland's proposes to construct 2 replacement water wells. The replacement well for well 15 will be located ~58 feet north of the existing well 15. The replacement well for well 22 will be located ~50 feet north of the existing well 22. The project will include the drilling of a well shaft; the construction of a well head noise reduction enclosure to house the well pump and reduce the offsite noise levels generated by the pump; and the installation of a 150 horsepower pump, variable frequency drive, and other equipment that will be housed in the well building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Sacramento District Office 1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7407
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (530) 661-5952
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project meets the criteria of a Class 2 Replacement project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.