Salmon Falls - South Fork American River Parkway
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Agency, The (The Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Salmon Falls - South Fork American River Parkway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The acquisition of undeveloped land to protect endangered species habitat, river front lands and recreational trail corridors for public use and administration by State Department of Parks and Recreation and the Bureau of Land Management. The beneficiaries are the public who benefit from habitat and watershed protection and recreational trails.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street, Suite 1311
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7593
- Other Location Info
- Unincorporated El Dorado County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acquisition and transfer of land to preserve open space for endangered species habitat and for public park purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.