Removal Action Workplan for Former Buena Park Cleaners
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for Former Buena Park Cleaners
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approval of a Removal Action Workplan (RAW) by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) pursuant to Health & Safety Code, chapter 6.8 as submitted on November 2010 by Engineering/Remediation Resources Group, Inc (ERRG). The RAW focuses on installation and operation of a soil vapor extraction (SVE) system to mitigate soils impacted with excessive levels of tetrachloroethene (PCE) and its degradation products cis-1,2-dichloroethene (DCE), trichloroethene (TCE), and 1,1,1-trichloroethane (TCA) onsite.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfileds and Environmental Restoration Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5491
- Buena Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 - Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.