42 Documents in Project
Sutter Butte Flood Control Agency
NOD - Notice of Determination
The CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife is executing Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2013-0102-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Sutter Butte Flood Control Agency.
The project would consists of creation habitat for Valley elderberry longhorn beetle (VELB), in order to offset impacts associated with the Feather River West Levee Project (FRWLP), subject to a separate notification and Agreement 1600-2013-0103.
Dept. of Fish & Wildlife
Biggs, Gridley, Live Oak, Yuba City
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.