Little Potato Slough - Bearing Pad Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- Little Potato Slough - Bearing Pad Replacement
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Both bridges are located in rural areas away from homes and businesses, no impact on land use or local planning.
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate the Little Potato Slough Bridge near the City of Lodi and the SR 120 Connector Overhead at Interstate 5 near the town of Mossdale.
- Contact Information
CA Transportation Comm.
1120 N Street, Suite 2230
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-7121
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Mossdale
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- CA Transportation Comm.
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Caltrans #10 1976 Martin Luther Jr. Stockton, CA 95205
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.