Little Potato Slough - Bearing Pad Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Little Potato Slough - Bearing Pad Replacement
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Both bridges are located in rural areas away from homes and businesses, no impact on land use or local planning.
- Document Description
- Note: Review Per Lead Caltrans is proposing to rehabilitate the Little Potato Slough Bridge on SR 12 west of the City of Lodi and the SR 120 Connector Overhead at I-5 near Mossdale in San Joaquin County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3800
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Mossdale
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Noise Toxic/Hazardous Vegetation Water Quality Wetland/Riparian Other Other Issues: Climate Change
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.