Vacant residence / R3 (High Density Residential), 13 units/acre, VOH (Valley Oak Habitat) / Urban Residential, 13 units per acre
The proposed Project involves the development of 3.88 acres into an affordable workforce housing development. Only 3.18 acres of the Project are located on undeveloped land. The Project will consist of the construction of six separate residential buildings that are both two and three story, a 2.060-square-foot single-story clubhouse/office, tot lot, community gardens, parking spaces, bike racks, bench areas, concrete walkways, ground floor breezeways, and landscaping.
Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department
2550 Ventura Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.