The project includes grading and filling-in approximately 0.18 acre (7,860 sq. ft.) of seasonal wetlands and stream channel as a part of a 3-acre residential housing development. Approximately 575 cubic yards of clean, granular and non-expansive imported will be used as fill material in the channel. The project also includes the construction of a 36-inch storm drain pipe. The CDFG is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2011-0046-3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Greg Sparks/Mercy Properties CA.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.