Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0407-R1 for Timber Havesting Plan (THP) 1-10-119HUM "Cummings West"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0407-R1 for Timber Havesting Plan (THP) 1-10-119HUM "Cummings West"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The DFG is issuing an agreement for 19 encroachments, including installing temporary crossings and permanent culverts, excavating crossing fills, armoring channels and banks, and removing a culvert and installing a permanent bridge.
- Contact Information
DFG Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Other Location Info
- Unnamed Tributaries to Cummings Creek
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- DFG 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.