Coastal Development Permit, Site Development Permit, and Map Waiver to demolish two existing residential structures totaling 5,040 sf and construct seven residential condominium units within a three-story structure totaling ~12,378 sf with an ~5,490 sf basement garage, 440 sf of deck area, and associated site improvements.
Development Services Department
1222 First Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.