Issuance of Streambed alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0067-R1, Clark Unit Wetland Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0067-R1, Clark Unit Wetland Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct wetland restoration activities within the Clark Unit Wetland of the Dye Creek Preserve. The total project area impacts will be limited to less than 5 acres. The goal of this project is to help facilitate the water control capabilities of the area so wetland management practices can be more easily conducted to enhance the natural processes of a wetland ecosystem.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small Habitat Restoration Project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.