Mount Bullion Conservation Camp - Propane Gas Line Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Mount Bullion Conservation Camp - Propane Gas Line Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the existing propane gas line that services the Mt. Bullion conservation Camp, 5730 Mount Bullion Access Road Mariposa, CA 95338. This facility is located approximately 3.4 miles north of Highway 49. The existing underground propane gas line is leaking. This condition is a health and safety threat. This project would replace the underground gas propane steel pipe with 1 1/4 inch HDPE (plastic pipe). There is no proposed or expected increase in capacity. The replacement of pipe system will involve the excavation of a trench 3 feet deep, approximately 1800 feet long and 2 feet or less in width (with backhoe), installing the pipe, and backfilling and compacting the trench. The old pipe will be abandoned in place. The new pipe will feed existing buildings as close as possible to the structures and existing points of connections.
- Contact Information
CA: FORE's Madera-Mariposa Merced Unit Headquarters
5366 Highway 49 South
Mariposa, CA 95338
Phone : 209 966-3622 x218
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, & 4 - Class 1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impact would occur to aesthetics, agriculture and forestland/timberland, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology and soils, greenhouse gas emissions, hazards and hazardous materials, hydrology and water quality, land use planning, mineral resources, noise, population and housing, public services, recreation, transportation/traffic, or to utilities and service systems.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.