Bee Camp Campground Relocation and Road Re-Route
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bee Camp Campground Relocation and Road Re-Route
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This small development project is designed to move the existing campgroud and park road at Bee Camp further away from Bird Creek to reduce impacts to the ripairan corridor to Bird Creek and associated watershed. A secondary benefit will be impoved campground accessiblity via the relocation of the access road. A one acre section of the campground area that is currently adjacent to the creek will be removed and restored to natural conditions (riparian habitat). The existing campground will be expanded to the northwest by one acre, with the intention of replacing the campground area that will be lost from the restoration of the riparian corridor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-2064
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15333 - Class 1, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the requirements of the exemptions listed above and will not significantly affect any of the exemptions listed in Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.