Heber Dunes Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Heber Dunes Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Heber Dunes Interpretive Panel project is to optimize the interpretive and educational resources available at Heber Dunes SVRA. Two double sided wooden interpretive panels, twelve by four feet, will be installed. One panel will be located in a small depression facing in a south westerly direction, adjacent to Ramada #8. The second panel will be located midway between Ramadas #9 and #10. Potential impacts to the area are minimal due to the small area requied for the placement of panel supports.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 768-9373
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15311, Class 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.