Consider a Resolution to Oppose the Conversion and Expansion of the Existing Privately-Owned, Non-Public Use Mustang Airport Located Adjacent to the Consumes Ri
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Resolution to Oppose the Conversion and Expansion of the Existing Privately-Owned, Non-Public Use Mustang Airport Located Adjacent to the Consumes Ri
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adopt a resolution opposing the conversion to a public-use airport and expansion of the Mustang Airport.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378 CCR.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Adopting the resolution to oppose the conversion and expansion of the existing privately-owned, non-public-use Mustang Airport does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.