Proposed Legislation (Senate Bill 876)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Proposed Legislation (Senate Bill 876)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Oppose SB 876, which as proposed, seeks to limit the Commission's direction in issuing Leases and setting appropriate rent for shoreline protective structures.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- NOE for Senate Bill Opposition.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378 CCR.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Opposing the proposed legislation does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.