Proposed Legislation (Senate Bill 432)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Proposed Legislation (Senate Bill 432)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adopt the resolution in support of SB432.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Proposed Senate Bill 432
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Adopting support of the proposed legislation does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.