Prospecting Permit for Minerals Other than Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources on State Schools Lands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Prospecting Permit for Minerals Other than Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources on State Schools Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the issuance of a Mineral Prospecting Permit for a primary term of one year for all minerals other than oil, gas, and geothermal resources.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Sec. 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Mineral hand-sampling to the degree described in the project application and allowed in the subject Mineral Prospecting Permit will result in very minor change to the physical environment. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the described project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.