Consider Approval to: (1) Amend and Restate Geothermal Resource Resources Lease No. PRC 7621.0, Including Removal of a Portion of the Leased Land; and (2) Issue
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval to: (1) Amend and Restate Geothermal Resource Resources Lease No. PRC 7621.0, Including Removal of a Portion of the Leased Land; and (2) Issue
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment and restatement of State Geothermal Resources Lease No. PRC 7621.0, including removal of a portion of the leased land, and authorize issuance of a new, separate State Geothermal Resources Lease for the removed land.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15378 CCR
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Amendment and restatement of Lease No. PRC 7621.0, to remove a portion of leased land, does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA. A separate Notice of Determination is being field for the issuance of a new, separate State Geothermal Resource Lease.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.