Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Consultant Services, Negotiate Fair and Reasonable Price, Award and Execute Ag
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Consultant Services, Negotiate Fair and Reasonable Price, Award and Execute Ag
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or his designee to solicit proposals, negotiate a fair and reasonable price, award and execute contracts for environmental documentation and mitigation monitoring for the proposed project in accordance with State policies and procedures.
- Contact Information
A. Abeleda, D. Brown & C. Spurr
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization for the Executive Officer or his Designee to solicit proposals does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.