Termination of General Lease - Commercial Use and Authorization of Litigation for Ejectment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of General Lease - Commercial Use and Authorization of Litigation for Ejectment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of operation of a restaurant, parking lot, and public access amenities.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Termination of a General Lease - Commercial Use and Authorization of Litigation for Ejectment will not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.