Termination of a General Permit - Public Agency Use and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a General Permit - Public Agency Use and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the termination of a General Permit-Public Agency Use, Lease No. PRC 7263.9, issued to the County of Ventura on December 13, 1988, effective on April 6, 20111. Authorize issuance of a 25-year General Permit-Public Agency Use to the Ventura County Harbor Department beginning April 6, 2011, for continued use and maintenance of an existing public walkway, parking lot, and public beach; and the construction, use and maintenance of a lifeguard tower and public restroom building.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec.15060(c)(3)CCR] Termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 25-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structures will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.