General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning April 6, 2011, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, access ramp, rock slope protection, and retention, use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3; Sec.2905(a),15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mention structures will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies). A separate Notice of Determination has been filed for the rock slope protection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.