General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning July 1, 2009 for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating boat dock, wooden platform, boathouse, and walkway.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structures will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.