Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and termination of General Lease - Recreational Use, No. PRC 8800.1 authorized on October 16, 2008, effective April 6, 2011. Authorize acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and termination of a General Lease - Recreationa Use, No. PRc 8819.1 authorized on April 9, 2009, effective April 6, 2011.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed and termination of a General Lease - Recreational Use does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.