General Lease - Recreational and Protective Strucuture Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Strucuture Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning September 1, 2011 for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating boat docks, two ramps, eight pilings, swim float, propane tank float, speed buoy, water intake pipeline, bulkhead, clubhouse with sundeck, bunkhouse with deck, gazebo, storage shed, generator shed, septic system, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; 15601
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structures will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.