Amendment to Master Lease No. PRC 5438.1 (Amendment No. 17) and Issuance of a New General Lease - Right os Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment to Master Lease No. PRC 5438.1 (Amendment No. 17) and Issuance of a New General Lease - Right os Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of PG&E Master Lease PRc 5438.1, a General Lease - right of Way Use, to delete a parcel of sovereign land from the Master Lease, known as Line 182C, effective April 6, 2011, or upon closure of sale of Line 182C by PG&E, but in no event later than October 1, 2011. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use to Foothill Energy, LLC, effective April 6, 2011, or upon closure of sale of Line 182C by PG&E, but in no event later than October 1, 2011, for a term of 20 years, for the installation, use and maintenance, and operation of a three-inch diameter natural gas gathering pipeline encased within an exisitng deactivated six-inch diameter natural gas pipeline.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 4; 15304f
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of the existing six-inch pipeline with a three-inch pipeline will avoid significant environmental impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.