Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Ust, Lease No. PRC 6042.9, and authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use, beginning April 6, 2011, for the removal of an existing uncovered floating boat dock, two pilings, and gangway, construction of a new uncovered single-berth floating boat dock with galvanized cables, three sleel pilings, gangway, and utility conduit, and the continued use and maintenance of existing bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3, & 4; 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for resulting in either a direct physical change in the environment, or a reasonable foreeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.