Sonoma Coast State Beach, Jenner Visitor Center Boat Ramp Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Sonoma Coast State Beach, Jenner Visitor Center Boat Ramp Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of replacing a boat ramp, stabilizing the right side of the river bank with riprap, installing a concrete barrier curb around the existing parking facility, and replacing the existing gravel parking lot with permeable pavers.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15311 - Class 2 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the replacement of an existing structure (boat ramp) and improvement to an existing parking area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.