Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0358-R1, Dr. Finebridge Geotechnical Drilling - Phase II
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0358-R1, Dr. Finebridge Geotechnical Drilling - Phase II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Geotechnical subsurface investigations in the bed and on the bank of the Smith River. Two temporary stream crossings will be constructed, two temporary access roads will be installed below ordinary high water, a barge will conduct drilling operations at multiple locations within the Smith River channel, and water will be drafted from the river.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to conduct geotechnical subsurface investigations (drilling) to determine the best location to locate a new bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.