Soda Bay Road Bridge Replacement Project on Cole Creek
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project will replace the existing bridge with a new 40-foot wide by 46-foot long structure, constructed in the same alignment as the existing bridge, with minor widening of the Cole Creek channel to accommodate flood flows.
Lake County Community Development Department
255 N. Forbes St., Lakeport CA 95453
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.