Withdrawn Per Lead: Orange and Central Apartment Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Glendale, City of (City of Glendale)
- Document Title
- Withdrawn Per Lead: Orange and Central Apartment Project
- Document Type
- EIR - Draft EIR
- Present Land Use
- low-rise commercial building, public alley, retail warehouse.
- Document Description
- Note: Project Withdrawn per lead The proposed project is a multi-family residential development that would consist of two separate five-story buildings connected by a pedestrian bridge over an existing public alley on the second floor. The proposed project would contain a total of 306 residential units and three live-work units in two buildings. The proposed building on Parcel A would include 103 multi-family residential units, plus three live-work units on the ground level facing Central Avenue. These proposed 103 multi-family residential units would consist of 78 studio and one-bedroom units and 25 two-bedroom units. The proposed building on Parcel B would include 203 multi-family residential units. These proposed 203 multi-family residential units would consist of 158 studio and one-bedroom units and 45 two-bedroom units.
- Contact Information
City of Glendale
Redevelopment Agency 633 East Broadway, Suite 201
Glendale, CA 91206
Phone : (818) 548-2005
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- No. Central Avenue,Lexington Dr.,North Orange St.,California St.
- Total Acres
Notice of Completion
- Development Type
- Residential (Multi-family)
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: Replacement
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Traffic/Circulation Land Use
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.