The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern- Storm Drain Outfall Structure and Habitat Restoration (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0289-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Barbara County
- Document Title
- The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern- Storm Drain Outfall Structure and Habitat Restoration (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0289-R5)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2019-0289-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Railway Jonata, LLC. The whole of the Project is the redevelopment of the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern in Los Olivos, California. Pertaining to CDFW streams, the Project is the installment of an 18-inch diameter storm drain outfall pipe system and the restoration of 4,920 square feet of riparian habitat along the east bank of Alamo Pintado Creek. Riparian restoration will be in accordance with the “Native Riparian Habitat Restoration/Mitigation Plan” dated November 2019, prepared by Watershed Environmental, Inc. The restoration area will be monitored for success for seven years.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife South Coast Region 5
3883 Ruffin Rd.
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 524-0904
- Santa Barbara
- Parcel #
- 135-064-021 and 135-064-022
- Other Location Info
- 2350 Railway Avenue near the intersection of California State Highway 154 and Alamo Pintado Creek in the community of Los Olivos, County of Santa Barbara, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2011041054_The Inn at Matteis Tavern PDF 286 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.