Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0315-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-079HUM "Big Red"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0315-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-10-079HUM "Big Red"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The DFG is issuing an agreement for 26 encroachments, including installing permanent culverts, temporary crossings and rocked fords, removing and replacing permanent culverts, and excavating crossings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Other Location Info
- Chadd Creek/ Eel River
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.