California Urban Forest Council Marin EnerTreees Urban Forestry Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
- Document Title
- California Urban Forest Council Marin EnerTreees Urban Forestry Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project, to be carried out by the California Urban Forest Council involves planting 1000 trees at various locations within the Coutny of Marin. It is anticipated that this project will commence in April of 2011 and be completed by March 2013. Trees will be native an non-native ornamentals that have been selected for their disease resistance, adaption to the urban landscape, shade capacity, and minimal litter production. Trees will be palnted using 15 gallon commercial stock. All trees will be planted, staked and tied, watered and maintained in accordance with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection guidelines.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
555 Northgate Drive, Suite 220, MB8
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone : (415) 265-6059
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and vegetation including the planting of new landscaping trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.