Seamless Trail System Restoration Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Puente Hills Landfill Native Habitat Preservation Authority
- Document Title
- Seamless Trail System Restoration Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will involve pouring a concrete slab for a port-o-potty and installation of associated enclosure at an existing trailhead parking area, repair of erosional areas along existing trails, planting of native habitat, closure of illegal trails and installation of associated signage, and removal of old barbed wire fencing throughout the Puente Hills Preserve.
- Contact Information
Puente Hills Landfill Native Habitat Preservation Authority
7702 Washington Avenue, Suite C
Whitter, CA 90602
Phone : (562) 945-9003
- La Habra Heights Whittier
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt as it will not have a significant impact on the environment. It will only involve the construction of one small structure, minor alternations to land, and installation of accessory structures. It will result in improvements to the trail system, native habitat, and wildlife movement within the Puente-Chino Hills Wildlife Corridor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.