Yuba 70 Lighting at McGowen Intersection
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Yuba 70 Lighting at McGowen Intersection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will add lighting at the exist ramps, entrance ramps, and at the McGowen Road intersection on SR 70 in the city of Olivehurst by installing lights, electrical boxes, and conduit lines. Trenching will occur in the soil one to two feet off the edge of pavement and will run parallel to the roadway. The purpose of the project is to help reduce the probability of collisions during dark conditions by adding more roadway illumination.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0621
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project area is located in a developed, ruderal location on State Route 70 that contains no sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.