Capital Maintenance Pavvement Repair on U.S. 50 El Dorado County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Capital Maintenance Pavvement Repair on U.S. 50 El Dorado County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will grind roadway slabs and repair the asphalt-concrete (AC) and Portland cement concrete (PCC). AC work involves overlaying with rubberized hot mix asphalt. Work on the (PCC) consists of sealing random cracks and joints, restriping, replacing the inside AC shoulder, and adjusting the metal beam guardrail. Project's purpose and need is to extend life of existing pavement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0621
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300 class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction work will take place on the pavement of U.S 50 and there is no construction staging, borrow sites, or disposal sites on bare soil. Mimimal ground disturbance only. The project will not affect sensitive plant or animal species or their habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.