Jamison Campground Rehabilitation and Erosion Control
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Jamison Campground Rehabilitation and Erosion Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate Upper Jamison Campground sites 49 through 70 in Plumas Eureka State Park to improve erosion control and provide improved access to existing campsites. Work will: - Stabilize and compact ground surfaces in campsites and erosion resistant paths of travel to facilitate and install permanent Best Management Practices. - Grade and re-pave existing eroded and damaged parking spurs. - Construct rock walls in campsites to control erosion due to topography. - Upgrade existing water bibs to meet American with Disabilities (ADA) standards and French drains throughout campground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sierra District Headquarters P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-3342
- Other Location Info
- Plumas Eureka State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section cont.:15302,15303,15304,15311 Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing facilities, involving no expansion of existing use; replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities where the new facility will be located on the same site as the facility being replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the facility replaced; construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; construction of placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities (included as "construction or installation of additional public facilities") in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR section 153.00.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.