Sherwood Road Intersection Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Sherwood Road Intersection Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct geotechnical testing to sample the soil profile for the Sherwood Road Intersection Improvement Project in the City of Willits. This project will replace the substandard skewed intersection with a standard perpendicular intersection. Two test borings will be drilled on parcel 005-100-329 to address a retaining wall needed for the intersection modification.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project has no significant impacts on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.