Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0005-R1, Unnamed Tributary to Ash Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0005-R1, Unnamed Tributary to Ash Creek, Tributary to the Sacramento River, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the impoundment and use of water associated with two existing ponds and future maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.