State Route 299 Damaged Pavement Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- State Route 299 Damaged Pavement Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will repair damaged pavement on (SR) 299 between Weaverville and Oregon Mountain Pass. Repair is needed due to recent heavy rains creating a geological movement of earth underneath the road which caused the road surface to buckle. Road surface will be corrected to provide a continuous smooth and level roadway for the traveling public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2084
- Other Location Info
- West of Weaverville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080; 15260
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.