Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0413-R1, to Mr. Chris Philbrick, Ms. Betty Philbrick, and Mr. Dean Pierce Anderson
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0413-R1, to Mr. Chris Philbrick, Ms. Betty Philbrick, and Mr. Dean Pierce Anderson
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Two channel restoration encroachments involving removal of two small earth-fill embankment dams-reservoirs within a Class II watercourse and restoring the drainage to pre-construction grades.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is associated with violations of Fish and Game Code sections 1602 and 5650. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.